Intent and objectives
AISR is committed to fulfilling all obligations as a responsible industry leader. The intent of this document is to clearly communicate the refund policy and procedure for our courses. For further RTO performance requirements please refer to the ASQA Standards for Registered Training Organisation.
1. AISR Responsibilities
- Treat all refund applications equally and fairly on a case by case basis.
- All decisions will take into account education disadvantage experienced by the student.
- AISR will have an appointed “review officer” to undertake reviews of decisions if required.
- Ensure that this policy and procedure document is available on the AISR website.
2. Initial Discussion -‐ Pre Enrolment
- Prior to enrolment students will have access to the refund and cancellation procedures.
3. Withdrawal or Cancellation from a Course of Study
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a course must do so in writing. Student must include the following information:
- Students Name, Address and Contact details
- Student ID
- Course of study being undertaken
- Reasons for cancellation.
2. All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
3.Students will be automatically cancelled from their current enrollment if within a 3 month period: do not commence their course; do not have registered activity within the student learning platform or do not communicate with AISR or Provider as requested. No refund will be payable after cancellation.
4. Refunds for students who are eligible for Certificate III Guarantee funding (co-contribution fee)
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a course before enrolment/commencement of study for the course, will have 100% of the co-contribution fees refunded
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a course of study after enrolment/commencement of study will not be eligible for a refund for commenced units, refund will be provided for units not commenced.
- Students who are cancelled as per procedure 3.3 (above) will not be eligible for any commenced unit refund.
5. Refunds for Students who are Fee for Service
- A student, who wishes to withdraw from a course before commencement, will have 100% of the tuition fees refunded.
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a course after commencement will not be eligible for a refund.
- Students who are cancelled as per procedure 3.3 (above) will not be eligible for any refund.
- All applications fees are non-refundable.
6. Payment of Refunds
- Student refunds will be paid within 28 days of written notice of refund.