Fee for Service Students
How to Apply
Enrolment Process - Fee for Service
This enrolment page is for Fee for Service students applying for:
Please carefully read:
- Course information page: Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation, Certificate II in Sport Coaching (Golf), and Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot).
- AGI Student handbook, consider all terms and conditions, costs and your individual situation.
Please follow the steps below to commence your enrolment process, if you have any questions please contact AGI.
Steps in Enrolment
Please complete the “Application for Enrolment form” for your selected course by clicking on the link below.
- SIS20419 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation – Fee for Service
- SIS20319 Certificate II in Sport Coaching (Golf) – Fee for Service
- AVI30419 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot) – Fee for Service
Please ensure you complete this form in full, read the pre-enrolment information checklist attached and provide the required documents and a valid USI.
AGI will contact you if additional documents are required and send the invoice for your selected course:
- SIS20419 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation: $2,400 ( $1,500 first instalment to be payable prior to course start date)
- AVI30419 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot): $3,800 ($1,500 first instalment to be payable prior to course start date)
If you are a SCUBA stream applicant, you will be requested to complete the “Student Dive pack” and depending on responses, a dive medical (student expense) may be required. You will be advised by AGI where you can access this pack and when those documents need to be submitted.
Once all the enrolment process has been completed and payment for the first instalment has been received, AGI will email you with instructions to login into our online learning platform.
PO Box 6081, Upper Mount Gravatt
Queensland, Australia 4122
2/537 Kessels Road (located in Crank Sports)
Macgregor, Queensland, 4109
Phone: 07 3096 0566
Mobile: 04 5044 3415
Course Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org