Intent and objectives
AISR is committed to fulfilling all obligations as a responsible industry leader. The intent of this document is to clearly communicate the refund policy and procedure for our courses. For further RTO performance requirements please refer to the ASQA Standards for Registered Training Organisation.
1. AISR Responsibilities
- Treat all refund applications equally and fairly on a case by case basis.
- All decisions will take into account education disadvantage experienced by the student.
- AISR will have an appointed “review officer” to undertake reviews of decisions if required.
- Ensure that this policy and procedure document is available on the AISR website.
2. Initial Discussion -‐ Pre Enrolment
- Prior to enrolment students how to access the refund process. This information shall include reference to websites and / or other information that the student would be able to access in their own time.
3. Withdrawal or Cancellation from a Course of Study
- A student who wishes to withdraw from course of study must do so in writing. Student must include the following information:
- Students Name, Address and Contact details
- Student ID
- Course of study being undertaken
- Reasons for cancellation.
- All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
- Students will be automatically cancelled from thier current enrollment if within a 3 month period: do not commence their course; do not have registered activity with in the student learning platform or do not communicate with AISR/Provider as requested. No refund will be payable after cancellation.
4. Refunds for students who are eligible for Certificate III Guarantee funding
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a cluster of a course of study before enrolment/commencement of study for the cluster, will have 100% of the co-contribution fees refunded
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a cluster of a course of study after enrolment/commencement of study for the cluster will not be eligible for a refund.
5. Refunds for Students who are Fee for Service
- A student, who wishes to withdraw from a cluster of course of study before commencement, will have 100% of the tuition fees refunded for that cluster.
- A student who wishes to withdraw from a cluster or course of study after commencement will not be eligible for a refund
- All applications fees are non-refundable
6. Payment of Refunds
- Student refunds will be paid within 28 days of written notice of refund